VP of Engineering – JB 13
About AgriGo group
We are an international leading company in design and construction of high-tech livestock complexes and agricultural turn- key projects.
With over hundreds of employees around the world, AgriGo is a manufacturer and an integrator providing turn-key and modular projects within the animal protein business.
We are looking for a VP of engineering, to lead all engineering processes and projects in an international environment. Overall responsibility for design and engineering in Israel and abroad, leading an internal team and consultants in the fields of technological systems, steel structures, concrete work and infrastructure.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains the engineering
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department. Plans and coordinates, assign and delegate workload for team members.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the company’s engineering and development initiatives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Ongoing work with planning institutes.
- Management of projects from conception through construction and expertise in project planning and management of multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
- Confers with Client, Contractors and other engineers to clarify and resolve problems; prepares design modifications, as appropriate.
- Prepares status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Determining and managing policy for planning processes and transferring them from planning to production in the company.
- Development and search of new technologies in Israel and abroad.
- The job involves traveling abroad from time to time. Not regularly
- Acts as a liaison with other departments within the organization: Project Execution Department and External Procurement Department: Consultants, Clients, Suppliers and Contractors, Engineering Department Abroad (Program Adjustment)
- Technical education – Civil engineer / Mechanical Engineering
- Previous work experience: over 10 years in the field of construction/ civil engineering, including proven managerial experience
- Languages – English, Hebrew – must. Russian -an advantage
- Software: – AutoCAD – must, solid (advantage), office
- Excellent interpersonal communication.