- AgriGo’s greenhouses are designed to cope with all types of climate conditions, crop requirements and suitable for growing all kind of crops such: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, melon and more.
- The greenhouses are equipped with galvanized steel and aluminum frames, irrigation, fertilization, proper ventilation mechanisms and selected materials that can be used for covering: Glass, Polycarbonate and Polyethylene.
- Using Agrigo’s technology, farmers will be able to control the environment (temperature, humidity, light…etc..) and also incl. fruit size sensors, leaf temperature, stem diameter, soil moisture, and a meteorological station allowing crops to reach higher potential yield.
Agrigo sets up turnkey projects providing a complete set of greenhouse’s systems, including:
- Trellising System
- Covering- Agrigo offers all range of greenhouse covers based on the project requirements: Glass, Polycarbonate and Polyethylene.
- Ventilation System
- Heating System
- Fogging System
- Irrigation System
- Fertigation System
- Control System
- Electrical & Lighting System