ERP Implementer – JB 11
About AgriGo group
We are an international leading company in design and construction of high-tech livestock complexes and agricultural turn- key projects.
With over hundreds of employees around the world, AgriGo is a manufacturer and an integrator providing turn-key and modular projects within the animal protein business.
- Overall responsibility for planning, managing and coordinating projects in the field of PRIORITY
- Maintaining contact with users (end customers in the organization) for the purpose of characterizing needs and receiving feedback
- Promote tasks with key users and centralize requests for changes and improvements
- Improving processes in the system – best practice
- Training, technical support and accompaniment of users
- Project management and coordination using various project management methods
- Responsibility for coordination between the development, operation, finance, marketing, and sales bodies, including contact and communication between the various bodies, meeting schedules, etc.
- Over 3 years of experience in the role of PRIORITY implementer in a construction company / project company in the field of construction
- In-depth familiarity with most modules of the Priority system and its capabilities (with an emphasis on financial and logistical models)
- Experience in developing Priority, including building reports, procedures, screens – an advantage.
- Familiarity with implementing a BI system – an advantage.
- Systemic understanding and familiarity with cross-organizational processes
- Ability to work in an intensive environment.
- Languages – English at a high level. Russian – an advantage